‘Motivated by Hon’ble Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s vision of India being a super power by the year 2020, we at Pratibha Group continuously work towards developing students who will be the force behind the new & emerging India. To be able to achieve this aim, we bring together the best in education under the same roof – from the best in infrastructure, to the latest in technology, from the most experienced and talented faculty to the numerous corporate interface programs. Each one of our students is groomed to become employable and an asset to the organization from day one. Moreover, we have a full fledged soft skill training team in place to ensure that besides academic excellence, our students get to learn essential skills that will keep them ahead in the corporate world. While moving towards a new era, there are lot of expectations from Business Schools. Overall development of the students, sound domain knowledge and confidence with a new vision and ideas are the needs of the time. Pratibha Group Of Institute’s is working ceaselessly to achieve all this and move ahead on the path of success.’
Dr. Deepak V. Shah
MBA, M . Sc. (Chem.)
Secretary, Kamala Education Society
Dr. Deepak Shah’s Brief Profile
Dr. Deepak Shah is a postgraduate in science and has been playing various roles in society over the last 4 decades. He is a successful entrepreneur and has received many awards at the National level for his innovative and research oriented work in the manufacturing industry. He is also an educational philanthropist, giving education to more than 6000 students right from their primary to professional education. Dr. Deepak Shah works as Chairman and Trustee of two schools in Talegaon Dabhade.
He has been a member of Lions Club of Talegaon for over 3 decades and has funded few schools for establishing well equipped computer laboratories. He has been instrumental in establishing two Eye Hospitals at Chakan and Shrirampur with the aid of Lions club International Foundation.
Given his dynamism & dedication, he was unanimously elected as the District Governor of Lions Clubs International Dist 323-D2 in 1999-2000. He has also been instrumental in establishing Jain Tirth – Shri Parshva Pradnyalay at Talegaon Dabhade and Shri Parshva Pradnyalay Dnyan Sanskar Mandir English Medium CBSE pattern residential School. During his career as an industrialist, he has been honoured with following awards from various organizations for his excellent contribution to Industry:
- G. S. Parkhe Industrial Award from Maratha Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Pune at the hands of Hon’ble Madan Bafana, Ex-Minister of the state of Maharashtra in 1989-90
- Best Small Industrialist Award of Pune district in 1990-91 at the hands of Hon’ble Sharadrao Pawar, Ex. Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Dadasaheb Raval New Entrepreneur Award from Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Mumbai in 1990-91
- Business Excellence Award from Global Business Forum, New Delhi at the hands of Hon’ble Mallikarjun, Ex. Dy. Speaker of Loksabha
- Udyog Excellence Gold Medal from Industrial Economic Forum, Delhi
- Vijayshree Award at the hands of Smt. Nirmala Prabhavalkar, Ex. Mayor of Mumbai
- Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award
- Udyog Patra Award by Institute of Trade & International Development, New Delhi at the hands of Dr. Balram Jakhad