Brief Summary of Activities
“All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that, do not believe that you are weak” said by Swami Vivekananda.
With a view to enhance the skills of the student – teachers in all the competency areas, Pratibha College of Education has organized various academic, curricular & co- curricular activities during the academic year 2014-2015.
- As per the unique tradition, Welcome Programme with a batch of 100 students was held on 17/08/2014.
- Rakshabandhan programme was held on 11th August 2014.
- Election under Student Council was held on 23 August 2014.
- Student teachers organized Teachers’ Day programme on 5th September 2014.
- Singing Competition was held on 30/09/ 2014
- Presentation Skill were held on 04/10/2014
- As a part of B. Ed Curriculum two ‘Social Service Activities’ were organized on 8th October 2014 and 5th December 2014.
- Bhondla was held on 10th Oct 2014
- In collaboration with Pune University & Students Welfare Committee, Pratibha Colllege of Education started Earn and Learn Scheme and also for the development of personality of students three lecture series were organized under Vidyarthini Vyaktimatva Vikas. was organized on 29/11/2014
- Field Visits were organizesd on 09/12/2014
- Under Nari Manch and Health Programme, ‘Aarogya Tapasani Shibir’ was organized on 13/12/2014
- Under Dr. Babasaheb Jaykar Vyakyanmala 3 lecture series were organized from 17th to 19th December 2014
- Christrmas was celebrated on 22nd Dec 2014
- 1200 Practice Lessons were conducted in various schools from PCMC area.
- With a view to develop the skills of students in all competency areas, Guest Lectures on various contemporary issues were organized by eminent speakers in the field of education.
- In order to get practical experience of working in a school ‘Internship’ was taken in 7 schools from 05/01/2014 to 17/01/2015
- Yoga was celebrated from 20 Jan to 11 Feb 2015
- ‘Sports day’ was celebrated on 22/02/2014 with various indoor and outdoor games.
- Science Day was celebrated on 28/02/2015
- Marathi Day was celebrated on 3 March 2015
- Prize distribution and Valedictory Function was held in a traditional way by giving professional oath to the students regarding professional ethics by Incharge Principal, Prof. Padmadevi Vidap. on 08/05/2015