Kamala Education Society is registered as under:
1. Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 Reg. No.:
F-7404/Pune date: 23/03/1992.
2. Society’s Act, Reg. No.:
Maharashtra/6279-92/Pune, date: 23/01/1992
Society’s registered address:
Flat No. 3, Tamhane Building, Prabhat Road, Lane No. 1, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004.
Kamala Education Society was formed in 1992 by a group of eminent educationist who nurtured the trust for more than a decade. In the year 2000 Dr. Deepak Shah, a well known activist, social worker and an educationist took over the reigns of the trust to add a dynamic impetus to further the noble cause of the trust. Mrs. Pratibha Shah, also prominent social activist is proactively participating in the growth of the trust on all fronts.
With a focused approach towards education, Kamala Education Trust has today a set of goals to achieve. Our prime objective is to start and run an educational institute which imparts quality education and good moral values to this young generation and provides them excellent and perfect environment and infrastructure for their overall growth.
Vertical and horizontal mobility of students creates the desired value.
• To disseminate knowledge based education on ethical values.
• To inculcate skills valued by industry and leading to graduate employability.
• The instill higher education as an endogenous capacity-builder and as a promoter of human rights.
• Personality enhancement through soft-skills and competitive careers.
• Value addition for upliftment of girls through ‘Girls Welfare Committee’
• To adopt a transformative and innovative approach for curricula and pedagogy. (the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept).
• To adopt a learner-centered paradigm of education, introducing multi-disciplinary, industry-oriented, entrepreneurship, and skill-based courses.
• To adopt new pedagogical techniques such as blended learning flipped classroom and experiential learning.
• Incentivising and facilitating faculty development and exchange programmes; research.
• To impart quality education and good moral values to young generation and provide them excellent and perfect environment and infrastructure for their overall growth.
• To endorse communication and awareness programme.
• To assisting colleges to draw on our expertise.
• To promote research & publication on contemporary & relevant issues of higher education.
• To be a part of reform dialogues and an independent voice of the higher education community in India.
• To invest in knowledge, it receives the highest interest.